Publisher: Codemasters | Developer: Codemasters | Genre: Racing (Cars) / 3D | Platform: PC | Size:3.9 GB | Release Date: 2011
Dirt 3 (stylised DiRT 3) is a rallying videogame and the third in the Dirt series of the Colin McRae Rally series, developed and published by Codemasters, although the "Colin McRae" tag has been completely removed from this iteration (having been previously been removed from American versions of previous games in the series). The game was released in Europe and North America on the 24 May 2011, and two days later in Australia for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. The Japanese version of Dirt 3 is scheduled to be released on the 25 August 2011.
The main mode sees players earn reputation points in various events to gain the interest of sponsors who provide them with new vehicles. Flashbacks return from Dirt 2, which can be used up to five times in any difficulty, but cost reputation points to use. A new gymkhana mode puts players in obstacle courses, challenging them to perform various tricks to earn points. Featured in the game are various party modes, involving events such as smashing wooden targets, spreading a zombie infection, and capture the flag. Other new features include a Hardcore mode which limits players to the cockpit view with no assists, the appearance of rain and snow, and the ability to upload replay clips directly to Youtube.
Minimum system requirements:
• OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
• Processor: AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 processor with a clock frequency of 2.8 GHz, Intel Pentium ® D processor with a clock frequency of 2.8 GHz
• RAM: 2 GB
• Hard disk: 15 GB of free disk space
• Video: AMD Radeon ™ HD 2000 with 256 MB of graphics memory, a series of NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 8000 with 256 MB VRAM
• DirectX ®: DirectX ® 9
• Sound card: compatible with DirectX ®
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install (use 11111-11111-11111-11111-11111 as serial)
4. Copy all files from the Cr@ck folder to the game installation
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!.